Beginning today, September 1st, the following changes are in affect:
- Dyed to Order is no longer be available. This means that you’ll have to keep an eye on in-stock updates to see if we list what you’re looking for, or check out one of our retailers.
- There will be in-stock Etsy shop updates around the 1st of each month (and the middle of each month during the holidays). These will consist of one-of-a-kind (OOAK) colorways, Limited Edition yarn bases, and anything else I’m inspired to dye.
- Each month we will offer Limited Edition preorders for 3-5 colorways, with a limited quantity available for a limited time. These will be: pulled from our extensive repeatable colorway collection, popular colorways, older yarn club colorways, or special new seasonal colorways. The September preorders will start opening by the end of next week- stay tuned for details!
- Prices and shipping rates will increase slightly by the end of the year.
- Wholesale (for yarn stores, indie artisans, and co-op members) is still be available. This summer we opened up our entire collection, of the hundreds of repeatable colorways I’ve developed over the last 5 years, to our wholesale customers. Please contact us if you're interested!
The September In-Stock Update is now live in our Etsy shop. There is quit a bit of Indelible Sock, Vintage DK, and Worsted Superwash in a bunch of happy colorways, plus some OOAK skeins, Mini Skein Sets, and Sox Sets. The next in-stock update will be approximately October 1st.